This Banana Almond Butter Superfood Shake tastes like soft serve ice cream, sweet cookie dough, and superfood chocolate all blended together into one creamy dessert! It is very rich in protein and super easy to prepare. Next time you crave something sweet and creamy, treat yourself to this raw vegan superfood shake. You won’t regret it!
Banana Almond Butter Superfood Shake [Vegan]
- 1 cup of coconut milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- ½ cup of water
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 small date, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp. of almond butter
- 2 tsp. of Maca
- 2 tsp. of cacao nibs
- ½ tsp. of vanilla extract (or ¼ tsp. of vanilla powder)
- 2 large pinches of Himalayan Crystal salt (or sea salt)
- Combine coconut milk, water, banana, date, almond butter, Maca, cacao nibs, vanilla extract and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with goji berries & cacao nibs to taste.
This shake will stay fresh for at least 2 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.