These boozy chocolate truffles are perfect for gifting!
Baileys White Chocolate Truffles [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked for at least 30 minutes
- 1tsp cocoa powder, preferably raw
- 5-6 pitted dates
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp vegan Bailey's
- 1 tsp agave sweetener (optional)
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate
- cocoa powder, to dust
- Blend the nuts and dates to a fine powder, then combine in a medium to large bowl with the cocoa powder, Baileys and sweetener. Use your hands: this is the easiest and most fun method. Roll into small balls (just a bit smaller than a golf ball) and leave to set in the fridge.
- Over a pot of hot water melt the white chocolate in a small bowl. Keep stirring with a wooden spoon. Please be very careful to not let it burn: white chocolate is basically cocoa bean fat, and it burns very quickly. Add a splash of water if it isn't melting very well. When it is properly melted, take off the heat and roll the balls into it, covering them well, and placing them back in the fridge immediately before they start to melt. When the chocolate has set, dust the balls with cocoa.
- White Chocolate
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile