Getting tired of basic oatmeal? This baked recipe puts a whole new spin on loving it.
Almond Vanilla Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 scoop plant-based vanilla protein powder
- 1 apple quartered + seeds removed
- 4 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teapoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8-inch square pan with parchment. Combine all the ingredients, except oats, in a blender or food processor and pulse until the apples are blended and the mixture is smooth.
Add the oats and pulse just a few times to combine then pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the liquid is absorbed and the top is golden brown. Cool for about 5 minutes before eating.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.