We’re coming at you with 15 vegan recipes perfect for summer we found on the Food Monster App!
Not only are they healthy, but each one has a unique, international twist. Satisfy any set of taste buds with summer flavor!
These Moroccan Roasted Carrots With Harissa are so simple! These roasted carrots are sweet with just a little bit of smoky spiciness. They’re the perfect side to any number of veggies and grains.
Look how cute these Strawberry Lemonade Macarons are! These delicious, vegan strawberry lemonade macarons have a perfectly smooth and shiny top, ruffled feet, and a moist, chewy middle.
This Sweet Potato Carrot Coconut Thai Soup is so vibrant! It also has fresh ginger and almond butter.
4. Egypt: Creamy Broccoli Hummus
This Creamy Broccoli Hummus is a dream! Easy to make, and so convenient for lunches and snacking throughout the week, it’s a recipe to celebrate both deliciousness and good health in one fell swoop.
OMG fried avocado?! These Crispy Fried Avocado Tacos With Jalapeño Slaw and Cilantro-Lime are perfection! They’re stuffed with avocado wedges that are fried to a perfect golden crisp, paired with a spicy jalapeño slaw, and topped with a delicious cilantro-lime crema.
These Veggie Summer Rolls With Spicy Garlic Peanut Sauce are, well, ready for summer! There is something so satisfying about rice paper rolls filled with fresh herbs, vermicelli, greens, and veggies, paired with a creamy flavorful dipping sauce.
This Creamy Spreadable Pesto Cheese would make such a simple meal over pasta or bread! The soft, creamy cashew cheese is perfumed with a simple pesto made with fresh basil and a bit of garlic.
This Bhindi Masala: Crispy Stir-Fried Okra is so fresh! Look at all of the fresh, summer veggies in this dish!
This Turmeric Cauliflower Rice Sushi is a must-try! Cauliflower and turmeric provide the base for these rolls and they are tied together with some creamy avocado and a tangy sauce.
Wow, just look at the color of this Vietnamese Creamy Purple Yam Soup! Made by blending frozen purple yams with vegetable broth, water, and mushroom seasoning, this soup is fragrant, rich, and creamy. Top it with some vegan ground meat for a hearty garnish that will fill you up and add a nice aesthetic to the dish.
The jars of these Key Lime Pie Parfaits With Aquafaba Whipped Cream are big enough to share (or not share). Graham cracker crust, lime curd, and aquafaba whip cream make up the layers of this parfait.
Look at this flavorful Ecuadorian-Style Hearts of Palm Ceviche! It’s tender and crispy, tart and zesty and fresh, and oh so perfect served with a crunchy tostada or corn chips.
This Cuban Lentil Soup With Baked Plantains and Lemon Crema is packed with protein! This is a robust soup with plenty of vegetables and spiced up with traditional Cuban flavors. Garnished with a lemon crema and irresistible baked plantains, this dish is warming and full of nutrition!
Wow – potatoes on pizza? You need this Irish Potato Pie. The result is a savory, caramelized and tender-sweet potato pie with a golden crust.
Bring this German Potato Salad to your next picnic and your family will thank you! In this tasty salad, the potatoes are marinated in a light vinaigrette flavored with a popular spice that is used in Germany called the caraway seed.
Need more international flavor in your life? Check out Around the World With 15 Vegan Pasta Recipes!
Download the Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 20,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Lead image source: Vietnamese Creamy Purple Yam Soup
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.