Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 20,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Celery Soup
Source: Celery Soup
2. Kung Pao Cauliflower
Source: Kung Pao Cauliflower
3. Passover Matzo Pie
Source: Passover Matzo Pie
As Passover approaches, everyone is looking for creative ways to use matzo crackers. If you haven’t finalized your Passover dishes, consider including this Passover Matzo Pie by Annessia Maillet & Beth DeCarlo at the table. Delicious layers of matzoh, spinach, garlicky mashed cauliflower, and potato are drizzled with decadent cashew cream. Even if you don’t celebrate Passover, this is a great alternative to lasagna and can even be modified to your liking.
4. Crispy Buffalo Caesar Salad
Source: Crispy Buffalo Caesar Salad
This Crispy Buffalo Caesar Salad by Kayla Cappiello is packed with greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, healthy fats from avocado, and crispy air-fried potatoes. The potatoes are made in the air fryer to ensure they aren’t fried with oil or butter. The potatoes are also covered with buffalo sauce and then air-fried to give it a crispy texture and pop of spice instead of drenching the salad with something too spicy to handle. You get the perfect mix of that creamy Caesar salad taste with a hint of spicy buffalo. Copyright © 2023 by Kayla Cappiello. (If applicable, please also include Photos copyright © Jen Costa, Fox & Hare Photography, on pages v, vi, viii, 4, 5, 6, 14, 18, 180, 181.) Excerpted by permission of Skyhorse Publishing, Inc.
5. Roasted Vegetable Tacos with Lemon Garlic Aioli
These Roasted Vegetable Tacos with Lemon Garlic Aioli by Kayla Cappiello are bursting with flavor! Copyright © 2023 by Kayla Cappiello. (If applicable, please also include Photos copyright © Jen Costa, Fox & Hare Photography, on pages v, vi, viii, 4, 5, 6, 14, 18, 180, 181.) Excerpted by permission of Skyhorse Publishing, Inc.
6. Gooey Cheese Fondue
Source: Gooey Cheese Fondue
Perhaps the classiest crowd-pleasing classic is this exquisite gooey cheese fondue. This Gooey Cheese Fondue by Doug McNish is perfect for dipping your favorite vegetables, breads, vegan meats, and basically any other edible you could imagine. Make sure you use arborio rice and potatoes, as the starch found in both gives this dish the characteristic texture of traditional gooey cheese fondue. There is something irresistibly fun about dipping and twirling your favorite foods in hot, bubbling lava full of flavor. For a sophisticated experience, serve in a traditional fondue warming dish complete with serving forks.
7. Romesco Risotto
Source: Romesco Risotto
This Romesco Risotto by Bailey Ruskus is packed with farm fresh ingredients, and unlike most risotto recipes on the internet, it does not make you feel heavy afterwards. I use a sprouted brown rice instead of Arborio for more protein and long-lasting energy.
8. Cardamom Coffee Cake Muffins
Source: Cardamom Coffee Cake Muffins
Be prepared to become obsessed with these cardamom coffee cake muffins! These Cardamom Coffee Cake Muffins by Molly Patrick blend together some of the best sweet ingredients and it produces an outstanding result. Bake these and share with your friends and family to put a smile on their face.
9. Apple Broccoli Salad with Creamy “Honey” Dressing
This Apple Broccoli Salad with Creamy “Honey” Dressing by Katia Martin is deliciously dressed with this vegan sweet Creamy “Honey” Dressing. It is a light yet filling meal salad enough to satisfy any hunger, and is just so finger-licking delicious. I would also highly recommend trying it with some vegan “bacon bits” which complements this yummy salad perfectly. Enjoy!
10. Spicy Garlic Edamame
Source: Spicy Garlic Edamame
If you are a fan of garlic, then you are going to be obsessed with this Spicy Garlic Edamame by Adam Merrin and Ryan Alvarez. The salty edamame is tossed into a hot pan with seared garlic, spicy chili oil, and a splash of tamari to give it a little extra salt. This fiery snack is dangerously addictive – you have been warned.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.