This Apple Broccoli Salad is deliciously dressed with this vegan sweet Creamy “Honey” Dressing. It is a light yet filling meal salad enough to satisfy any hunger, and is just so finger-licking delicious. I would also highly recommend trying it with some vegan "bacon bits" which complements this yummy salad perfectly. Enjoy!
Apple Broccoli Salad with Creamy “Honey” Dressing [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Salad:
- 2 Gala apples, cut into small chunks
- 4 cups Broccoli, cut into floret
- 4 cups Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup canned corn
- 2 tablespoons vegan “bacon”
For the Vinaigrette:
- 1 cup Vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegan Honey
- Mix in all of your salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix in your vinaigrette ingredients and stir till well combined. Pour into the salad and mix till well incorporated.
- Garnish with "bacon bits" and enjoy!