This burger includes Beyond Meat‘s patty with a new fiery sauce, Pepper Jack cheese, sliced onions, jalapeños, tomatoes, and lettuce all combined on a toasted seeded bun. To keep it plant-based, Carl’s Jr. recommends skipping the fiery sauce and cheese, neither of which are vegan.
Since teaming up with Carl’s Jr. in 2018, 12 million Beyond Meat burgers have been sold! The Beyond Fiery Famous Star starts at $6.99 plus tax.
Below are some amazing homemade plant-based burger recipes!
- 15 Hearty High-Protein Lentil Burgers!
- 15 Protein-Packed, Meat-Free Burgers and Sandwiches That Will Keep You Full and Satisfied All Day
- 15 Grain-Free Veggie Burgers That Are Packed With Protein
- Fresh Protein-Powerhouse Tempeh Burgers [Vegan]
- Protein-Packed Curried Chickpea and Kale Veggie Burger
- 15 Delicious Chickpea Burgers
- 10 Epic Veggie Burgers to Throw on the Grill Now
- 15 High-Protein Veggie Burgers!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!