Kardashian also announced on Instagram stories that she and sister Khloe are doing a “Sister Boot Camp” challenge. “Plant-based and two workouts a day for 30 days to get our mind and body right this year,” Kardashian said.
Kardashian has gone plant-based before. In 2019, she told her Instagram followers, ““I am eating all plant-based when I am home.” She also told followers that a plant-based diet helps her psoriasis. Kardashian shared on Poosh, “I live a healthy life and try to eat as plant based as possible and drink sea moss smoothies. With all the stress in life, I try to make sure I take time for myself so that I am centered and keep my stress to a minimum. I hope my story can help anyone else with an autoimmune disease feel confident that there is light at the end of the tunnel.”
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
Meaty plant-based recipes:
- 5 Tips to Make Meatless Food Taste Meaty
- 10 Ways to Make Meaty Recipes with Veggies!
- 15 Hearty and Meaty Mushroom Recipes
- Meaty But Meatless: 15 Hearty Lentil Recipes!
- You’ll Never Miss the Meat With These 25 ‘Meaty’ Meatless Recipes
- 10 Delicious Homemade Vegan Cheeseburger Recipes!
- 10 Simple Vegan Chili Recipes to Keep You Warm this Winter!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!