This Pennsylvania couple celebrated their wedding with their nine favorite furry friends, with one even serving as the best man.
A little sneak peek at our wedding day! When a dog trainer and a dog groomer get married there’s going to be a lot of dogs IN the wedding! Nine to be exact! We can’t wait to share more from the best day of our lives! Stay tuned! #dogtraining #dogtrainingtips #dogsofinstagram #pghdogs #pittsburghdogs #puptalk #doggrooming #doginfluencer #dogstagram #dogstuff #instagrampets #petsofig #dogblogger #doglife #packlife #raisingdogs #puppytraining #GenshinImpact32 #dogwedding #dogsinweddings #anthonyafterall
“When a dog trainer and a dog groomer get married there’s going to be a lot of dogs IN the wedding! Nine to be exact!” the now-viral TikTok video caption reads.
Paul and Annette Anthony have racked up over 5.7 million views on their video of their nine dogs walking down the aisle. Newsweek reported that Annette owns her own dog grooming business, while Paul is a former K9 handler who specializes in training dogs.
Pesci, Annette’s emotional support German Shepherd, walked her down the aisle and even comforted her when she started to cry when saying her vows.
“His ability to sense whenever I am having a bad day, panicking or sad is why he is my once-in-a-lifetime boy,” she told Newsweek.
Finn, Paul’s service dog, provides support for former police officers who were at the scene of the USAir Flight 427, which crashed in Pennsylvania in 1994, killing 132 people onboard. Finn served as one of Paul’s best men and even helped with the proposal.
“Finn brought me the ring with a bandana that said, ‘will you marry my dad?” she said.
Pesci and Finn were joined by their seven other dog siblings on the big day.
“They’re our family and have seen us through the worst of times,” she said. “So, it’s only right they are there to join in our best of times.”
Check out these 10 Adorable Videos of Dog Weddings and Dogs in Weddings!
- 10 Adorable Videos of Dog Weddings and Dogs in Weddings!
- Bizarre Dog Wedding Takes Puppy Love to the Next Level (PHOTOS)
- This Couple Designed Their Wedding Cake to Look Like Their Dog Took A Bite Out Of It
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!