This paste can be used in all kinds of drinks and dishes and adds a unique and spicy flavor to anything you add it to. Its distinct golden color is the source of its name and makes this paste a vibrant addition to recipes.
Golden Paste became very popular and blew up the internet a few years ago. People went wild over the health benefits as well as the taste of this spicy concoction.
Read on to learn more about why people love golden paste and how to incorporate it into your diet!
Golden Paste Benefits
There are many benefits of taking golden paste, but here we will be talking about the few most popular health benefits. If you are looking for a quick and easy way to give your health a boost every day, the golden paste is the way to go.
Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory abilities affect the whole body and can help to manage and treat current conditions or prevent health conditions from occurring in the first place.
Golden paste is wonderful for pain relief if you are looking for something fast and effective. Not only that, but it is natural and so much healthier for you than modern pain relievers, which can cause liver damage.
As we mentioned above, turmeric is anti-inflammatory, which makes this paste so good at stopping pain in its tracks. It is especially useful for helping with joint pain and headaches.
Good For Brain Health
The benefits of turmeric include helping out the brain.
Turmeric has been shown to improve brain function by improving memory retention and warding off the symptoms of neurologic diseases to degrade the brain’s cells. This means that golden paste can be used to help retain good brain health to fight against diseases like Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Boosts Immune System
Turmeric can increase your white blood cell count, which can give your immune system a helpful boost. The antioxidants, as well as the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of golden paste, can also give your immune system a boost.
How to Use Golden Paste
This is a very versatile ingredient that can be added to all kinds of foods, drinks, or just taken on its own! Now that you know what the benefits of golden paste are, here are the ways that you can use it.
Make Turmeric Milk
Turmeric milk is a warm drink that gained popularity a few years ago and is still going strong. This bright orange drink is often used to replace drinks like coffee or tea as it is equally soothing.
It is also used as a drink to have before bed as it can have a calming effect. There are all kinds of recipes for turmeric milk or golden milk. You can easily adapt them to suit your taste and can replace less healthy drinks like coffee or lattes with this golden paste milk! Check out a few recipes below:
- Golden Milk Frappuccino
- Iced Golden Milk Latte
- Green Goddess Golden Milk Smoothie
- Golden Latte
- Turmeric Peppercorn Wellness Milk
Give it to Your Dog
Believe it or not, you can even give golden paste to your dogs! Giving golden paste to your dog can help them to stay healthy and avoid any dangerous or unpleasant health problems. This is a practice widely used by holistic vets, and it is believed to provide the same benefits for dogs as it does for humans.
Give your dog ¼ of a teaspoon a day or 1 small teaspoon for very large dogs. You can dissolve it into their water or add it to soft food. Make sure to speak to a qualified veterinarian before trying this with your pet.
Add it to Curry Dishes
Many curries contain turmeric, which is why this golden paste can be easily added to curries. If you want to enjoy the benefits of golden paste in your food.
Even though golden paste is slightly sweet, it pairs well with most curries and doesn’t overpower the dish. It is a great way to add flavor to your homemade curries while getting health benefits as well.
Check out a few curry recipes!
Add it to Rice
Turmeric rice is a vibrant and tasty side dish that goes great with Indian food or all by itself!
You can easily add a small amount of golden paste to your rice to make turmeric rice. It is a great way of adding some healthy ingredients to your family’s food! Just be careful how much you add since the golden paste is strong and can be overwhelming.
Check out these turmeric rice recipes:
Take it by the Spoonful
If you don’t feel like trying to make a turmeric milk latte or any other kind of dish with your golden paste, you can simply take it by the spoonful every day. This is an easy and effective way to get in your dose of golden paste without having to add it to anything extra. It is also a good option for those who do not like the taste of golden paste, as it gets it over with quickly.
To take it by the spoonful make sure that you have water nearby since the paste is often thick and you need to wash it down. Take a sip of water and move it around in your mouth if necessary.
Those who dislike the taste of turmeric can also add more sweetener when making their golden paste. The sweetness makes it more palatable.
- 15 Delicious Meatless and Dairy Free Curry Pastes, Sauces, and Spice Rubs!
- 15 Spectacular Spicy Plant-Based Noodle Dishes
- 12 Hot and Spicy Plant-Based Recipes to Spice Up Your Cooking
- 15 Nutritious and Delicious Vegetable Noodle Curries
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade repeatedly.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.