Enjoy the amazing benefits of turmeric in this cooling drink that’s perfect for summer. This wholesome Vegan Iced Golden Milk Latte is a delicious and easy way to include turmeric in your diet!
Iced Golden Milk Latte [Vegan]
- 2 cups coconut milk, unsweetened (divided) – the refrigerated carton kind, NOT canned. Or any other plant milk from a carton you prefer
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup, depending on desired sweetness (Can sub agave)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder (or fresh ginger)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crack of black pepper
- Optional: pinch of nutmeg or cardamom
- Begin by adding 1 cup of coconut milk to a blender
- Add maple syrup, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Don’t forget a crack of black pepper!
- Blend for 15-30 seconds until fully incorporated – blending will help with the grainy texture of the turmeric
- Split the remaining 1 cup of coconut milk between two glasses with as much ice as you prefer
- Pour half of the golden milk mixture into each glass (hello, ombre! – if you don’t care for the ombre look, add ALL the coconut milk to the blender in step 1, and pour over ice!)