Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Pit Bulls are often falsely assigned a stereotype for being aggressive and intimidating. While the root of this stereotype stems from the use of Pit Bulls for illegal dog fighting rings, there is little to no truth to the belief that these dogs are inherently dangerous or vicious. In fact, Pit Bulls are some of the most caring and loyal companion animals out there!
Queso, the Pit Bull featured in this video certainly does not fit into the negative Pit Bull stereotype. There is very little about Queso that is scary or intimidating, especially considering his overwhelming fear of walking through doorways. While this might sound like the funniest thing you’ve ever heard, we assure you that watching it in action is all the more hysterical. Something about walking head-first into a new room just does not sit well with little Queso, so he has devised a fool-proof method to get through doorways unscathed: backin’ it up.
Going in tail-first, Queso can ensure that if there are any monsters waiting for him in the next room, they’ll nibble on his tail first and he will know that he should not go in alone. Pretty genius if you ask us!
For more Animal, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!
- Pregnant Dog Rescued From Heartbreaking Conditions and Gives Birth to 12 Puppies
- Awesome Dog Rescue Team Helped Save a Wild Bunny From the Freeway and Get Him Home! [Video]
- Transformation of Terrified, Emaciated Dog Rescued From Busy Road in India [Video]
- Dog Rescued After Being Swept Away in California Floods
- Dog Rescued After 500 Days in Shelter, and Her Joy is Contagious! [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!