Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
In the early hours, while most are still cocooned in their dreams, one golden retriever, Bambol, is up with the dawn. The heartwarming scene of Bambol sneakily watching a show about abandoned puppies at 5 a.m., captured by @bamboltrouble, has seized the internet’s collective heart.
Observing Bambol’s early morning routine has been a delight for social media users, touching a chord with their expressions of compassion. Just as Bambol sneaks out to watch his favorite show, we should take a moment to learn more about our canine companions and their intriguing behavior. Let’s understand their emotions, appreciate their color-limited world, and Support them to lead more engaging, fulfilling lives. Who knows, maybe your dog could be the next morning show enthusiast!
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Irvine Woman Arrested for Animal Abuse After Dogs Found with Snouts Taped Shut
- Mailman Befriends Neighborhood Dogs with Adorable Handmade Gifts
- Bo the Bulldog’s ‘Innocent’ Couch Destruction Wins Hearts Online
- Florida Dog Miraculously Survives Alligator Attack
- Delaware Names Rescue Dog Official State Dog
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!