Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
An American bulldog named Bo recently became a social media sensation, though it wasn’t exactly for his good behavior. The beloved dog was caught red-handed – or should we say, red-pawed – after shredding his owner’s couch. Yet, thanks to his charmingly nonchalant reaction, netizens are ardently defending the furry culprit.
Bo’s escapade was captured in a TikTok video, where he can be seen lounging amid a chaos of feathers from the ruined sofa. The clip, shared by @bothebully___, has garnered over 1.2 million views and elicited more than 30,000 likes.
While the sight is amusing, the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) explains that destructive chewing like this can be a sign of separation anxiety or boredom. Therefore, ensuring that our furry companions get enough exercise and mental stimulation can help avoid such incidents.
- Dog Rescued From Traumatic Past in Puppy Mill Now Helps New Shelter Dogs Feel Safe [Video]
- Dogs Reaction to Friends Showing Up for Playdate Will Melt Your Heart
- Two Neighbor Dogs Finally Get the Playdate They’ve Been Waiting For
- These Dogs Were Sold to Animal Testing But Now They Need Homes
- Couple Arrested for Poisoning Neighbor’s Dogs
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!