Lemon Meringue Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight and drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 ripe melon (for plating, optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients except the chia seeds (and melon) in a blender. Blend the mixture on the high setting until smooth. Taste and adjust lemon or sweetener to your liking.
- Whisk the chia seeds into the mixture (make sure they don’t clump up).
- Pour the mixture into a glass jar. Cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight, or at least 2 to 10 hours to allow the chia to form the pudding.