I had three overripe bananas, a broken food processor (couldn’t make my banana bread) and was craving chocolate. So, I decided to make frozen banana bites with just five healthy ingredients. I just died eating this. I've written the recipe down to share with you all from heaven.
Frozen Banana Bites [Vegan]
- 3 overripe bananas
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice [to prevent discoloration]
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp raw agave (I used 2 tbsp because the bananas were not very sweet) [optional]
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mash bananas until a batter forms with some tiny banana pieces here and there. Taste check this. Please don’t finish them now. You have to freeze these
- Arrange all the silcone mini-cupcake molds on a plate that is going to get to the freezer
- Spoon 1 Tbsp of the batter into molds and transfer the plate into the freezer-for 6 hours at least and healthy portion-controlled dessert after every meal. You’re very welcome :)
This recipe can be raw. Substitute peanut butter to any raw butter. If you are allergic to nuts, use some seed butter.