These biscuits are satisfying and super-healthy! All the vitamins and minerals in these are superb beauty boosting nutrients that can help keep our skin supple, hair shiny and strong, and nails unbreakable. As with many biscuit recipes they call for flour, butter, salt, and pretty much all ingredients that will make our blood sugar spike through the roof. These are perfect for a healthy energy kick, a satisfying snack, or side to dinner!
Zucchini Oat Biscuits [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups of gluten-free oat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 4 zucchinis, grated
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onions, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place all dry ingredients and the zucchini in a large bowl and mix together.
- Add the olive oil and dairy free butter spread to the bowl and mix together until well blended.
- Take spoonfuls of the mixture and place them in a muffin tray.
- Bake for about 35 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
- You can eat them right away or store them for weekday snacks. These also freeze well.