This Yogurt & Pear Breakfast Bowl is the perfect hearty breakfast for fall weather. Full of nutrition and protein to keep you sustained, a healthy go-to without much preparation. Great as a mid-afternoon snack, dessert, breakfast, or whenever you are craving a little sweet something and don’t feel like baking. It’s delicious!
Yogurt & Pear Breakfast Bowl [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 Bosc Pear, halved
- 1 cup Plain vegan yogurt of choice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon cocoa nibs
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 1 tablespoon vegan honey
- Core both sides of your pear with a small spoon. Take one of the halves and cut in 1/2 inch slices.
- Add yogurt into the bowl and top with pear slices to the sides.
- Then, place the whole half of the pear in the center.
- Sprinkle on oats, cocoa nibs, pecans, and drizzle with vegan honey.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile