A green smoothie that is packed nutrients and fruits perfect during the winter! You can use different types and different amount of greens for this smoothie, it all depends on how you like it!
Winter Green Smoothie [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Winter Green Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1/2-2 cups any leafy green (spinach, chard/silverbeet, kale, arugula/roquette, bok choy, chicory, collards)
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds/hearts (or 1/4 med avocado)
- 1 medium pear
- 2 small or 1 large apple
- 3-4 bananas
- 1 1/4 cup water (more for a thinner smoothie)
How to Prepare Winter Green Smoothie [Vegan]
- Remove any tough stalks from the leafy greens and put them into your blender jug.
- Add the hemp seeds.
- Remove the stalks from the pears and apples, chop them roughly and place in the blender.
- Add the water and blend briefly.
- Peel and add the bananas and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add more water if required.
- Drink immediately or store in the fridge for up to three days.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.