Bright, colorful, light, and crunchy, this salad is perfect. Asparagus ribbons, radishes, rainbow carrots, and whimsical chive blossoms are strewn atop a bed of nutrient-dense micro greens. A tangy tahini dressing ties all the different flavors together. Enjoy this salad with a refreshing glass of lemonade.
Wild Spinach and Asparagus Salad [Vegan]
For the Salad:
- 10-12 stalks of asparagus, sliced as ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 5 radishes, sliced thinly with mandolin
- 2-3 rainbow carrots, sliced thinly with mandolin
- A handful wild spinach
- A small handful sunflower greens
- A small handful microgreens
- Chive blossoms (optional)
For the Poppyseed Tahini Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon poppyseeds
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Salt and pepper
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon oil of your choice
- Combine all salad ingredients.
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients and whisk until well blended. Combine with salad ingredients and serve.