Bright, colorful, light, and crunchy, this salad is perfect. Asparagus ribbons, radishes, rainbow carrots, and whimsical chive blossoms are strewn atop a bed of nutrient-dense micro greens. A tangy tahini dressing ties all the different flavors together. Enjoy this salad with a refreshing glass of lemonade.
Wild Spinach and Asparagus Salad [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Wild Spinach and Asparagus Salad [Vegan]
For the Salad:
- 10-12 stalks of asparagus, sliced as ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 5 radishes, sliced thinly with mandolin
- 2-3 rainbow carrots, sliced thinly with mandolin
- A handful wild spinach
- A small handful sunflower greens
- A small handful microgreens
- Chive blossoms (optional)
For the Poppyseed Tahini Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon poppyseeds
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Salt and pepper
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon oil of your choice
How to Prepare Wild Spinach and Asparagus Salad [Vegan]
- Combine all salad ingredients.
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients and whisk until well blended. Combine with salad ingredients and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.