Wholegrain Flaxseed and Sesame crackers are crisp and delicious. The crackers make a healthy snacking option. Enjoy plain or with spread or with your favorite dip!
Wholegrain Flaxseed and Sesame Crackers [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Wholegrain Flaxseed and Sesame Crackers [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cup wholewheat flour
- 3/4 - 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 3-4 tablespoons cold water
How to Prepare Wholegrain Flaxseed and Sesame Crackers [Vegan]
- Take sesame seeds in a thick bottom wok and roast till the colour just begins to change.
- In the same wok roast flaxseeds till the seeds begin to crackle.
- Keep the seeds to cool.
- In a large bowl take first three ingredients and mix well.
- Add seeds. Add water just enough to bring the mixture together into a dough. Do not knead. Cover and keep for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Divide dough into two parts.
- Take one part and roll thinly between two sheets of parchment paper.
- With a cutter or a sharp knife, cut even size crackers.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till the color at the edges begins to change.
- Repeat with the second piece of dough.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.