This whole roasted cauliflower is absolutely beautiful! It is packed full of flavor and looks amazing in a dinner spread! You must try it.
Whole Roasted Cauliflower [Vegan]
- 1 larger head of organic cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons Dijon
- 3 tablespoons of veg broth
- 2 tablespoons water for mixture
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt (per your taste)
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF. Wash and trim the leaves off of your cauliflower head. Be careful not to cut any florets off. Add a drizzle of olive oil to the bottom of your pan or small baking dish (whatever you’re using).
- Into a bowl, add the Dijon, water, oil and seasonings to a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Then brush the mixture all over your cauliflower head.
- Place your prepared cauliflower into you pan or baking dish.
- Pour the broth into the bottom of the pan not over the cauliflower so it can steam and cook quicker.
- Bake for 35-60 minutes or until fork tender. The cooking time is dependent upon the size of the cauliflower.