These blender muffins make baking exceptionally easy! The muffins have healthy fats and protein from the hemp and walnuts. However, they still have the perfect amount of indulgence thanks to the dark chocolate stirred in.
Walnut Hemp Blender Muffins [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 cups of gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup of walnut halves
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon of hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 1 vegan dark chocolate bar, chopped or 1/3 cup of vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and spray your muffin pan with baking spray or coconut oil.
- Add all of your ingredients through filtered water to your blender and blend for approximately 35-40 seconds on high speed.
- Spoon out the batter and fill each well about 3/4 of the way full. If using chocolate, sprinkle the chocolate on top of each muffin.
- Press the chocolate into the batter. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 24-26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove and let cool completely before devouring.