This one pot pasta is nutritious, satisfying, healthy and natural. It also only requires 4 ingredients! Yes you read that correctly - just four! Perfect for students!
Veggie Pasta [Vegan]
- 1 leek (only the green part), sliced
- 1 1/2 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 2/3 vegetable stock
- 2 cups penne pasta
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Add the sliced leek and cherry tomatoes with some olive oil in a pan and saute for 5 minute over medium heat.
- Add the vegetable broth and let it starts to boil.
- Once boiling, add the pasta and let it cook.