My Chocolate-Covered Matzoh is delicious. Even I wanted to eat it and I don’t like sweets. Be sure to add that pinch of sea salt. It makes all the difference and really enhances the taste. Try this and you’ll never have leftover matzoh again! Enjoy!
Chocolate-Covered Matzoh [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Chocolate-Covered Matzoh [Vegan]
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 3 Tbs. vegan butter
- 2 Tbs. agave nectar
- A pinch of sea salt
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 2 boards of matzoh, broken into bite-sized pieces
How to Prepare Chocolate-Covered Matzoh [Vegan]
- Combine chocolate chips, butter, agave, salt and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring until the chocolate melts and is smooth and glossy. Remove from the heat.
- Line a baking sheet (one that will fit in your fridge) with parchment paper. Toss the matzoh pieces into the pot of chocolate until they are coated and then smooth them out with the knife or spatula. Lay the pieces on the baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until the chocolate hardens. Enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 1,620 | Total Carbs: 200 g | Total Fat: 105 g | Total Protein: 6 g | Total Sodium: 412 mg | Total Sugar: 96 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.