Take a bite and quickly fall in love with these vanilla macadamia chocolate chunk doughnuts. Nothing better than a sweet bite of a doughy doughnut!
Vanilla Macadamia Chocolate Chunk Doughnuts [Vegan]
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup & 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 scoop vegan collagen peptides (optional)
- 1 scoop plant based vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash of sea salt
- 2 flax seed eggs
- 1/3 cup almond milk creamer
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup runny almond butter
- 1/4 cup organic apple sauce
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts chopped up
- Vegan white chocolate chips
- Vegan dark chocolate chunks
- Rub coconut oil on your doughnut pans and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients separately in different bowls. Then fold in the wet ingredients to the dry. Mix well.
- Pour in the macadamia nuts and some white chocolate chips.
- Delicately scoop the mixture into the doughnut pans, add extra macadamia nuts and chocolate chunks on top.
- Bake for about 12 minutes and let cool before serving.