Triple Papaya Smoothie with Red Beet Powder, Kiwi, Spinach & Spirulina, is a super boost for the immune system. One glass of this flavorful & vibrant elixir will charge you up for the whole day.
Triple Papaya Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 papaya peeled, seeded, and cut into cubes
- 1 orange only juice
- 2 tablespoons red beet powder
- 2 kiwi fruits peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 cup organic baby spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 teaspoon green spirulina
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons plain coconut yogurt per glass
- Pomegranate seeds
- By using a blender, blend papaya with orange juice until smooth. You may add more juice if needed, it depends on the size of your papaya and orange. If you feel like adding a sweetener, for example maple syrup or erythritol, that is up to you.
- Remove half of the mixture into a bowl and blend the remaining half with the beet powder.
- Divide the red beet mixture into your glasses, using large funnel and do the same with the remaining orange mixture.
- Now rinse your blender and blend all the green layer ingredients. You may also add sweetener if you like.
- Again, using the funnel, make the green layer and top with coconut yogurt and pomegranates.