The consistency of these Trail Mix Granola Bars are chewy, sweet without being filled with processed sugars, and most of all, they were easy to make! Kids will love them, as will adults. They're a great nutritious and delicious snack for everyone.
Trail Mix Granola Bars [Vegan]
- 15 dates, about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a food processor, puree dates and oats until they are finely crumbled. Add in flour, peanut butter, and maple syrup. Mix until everything is thoroughly incorporated.
- By hand, mix in chocolate chips and raisins. Line a 9x7 or 8x8 baking pan with aluminum foil and spray foil. Press granola bars into pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Pull granola bars and aluminum foil out of pan and let it cool on a cutting board before cutting.