If you're trying to make your chocolate addiction more healthy, then keep reading – the secret is in this simple recipe. With just three ingredients, you can make chocolate that contains zero processed sugars. This chocolate is a perfect substitute for chocolate chip or to drizzle over desserts.
3-Ingredient Chocolate Chips [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of agave syrup
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- Line a pan with greaseproof paper and set it aside.
- Melt the coconut oil and the agave in a saucepan.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and refrigerate.
- Cut the chocolate into pieces as needed or freeze after you've chopped it up.