The Ultimate Vegan Black Bean Brownies are fantastic! Think fudgy, chocolatey, and rich while being healthy all at the same time! These brownies are also gluten-free, high in protein, and refined sugar-free.
The Ultimate Vegan Black Bean Brownies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder (could sub for almond flour)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 tablespoons Nut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add the black beans together with the remaining ingredients except for the chocolate chips, into a food processor until a smooth batter is formed
- Gently mix in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture evenly into your baking pan.
- Bake for around 20 minutes. The center should still be liquid when pulled out from the oven.