This super easy tangerine grape pop recipe is amazing. Because of the fruit, it has the typical ice popsicle texture, with a slight undertone of creaminess thanks to the chickpeas and almond butter. Dip these delicious frozen treats in chocolate for a truly decadent experience.
Tangerine Grape Popsicles [Vegan]
- 3 tangerines, depitted if necessary
- 3/4 cup seedless grapes of any color
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons almond butter or tahini
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cloves
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients until smooth, then decant into lolly moulds. Add some grapes into the mix if desired.
- Freeze for at least an hour, then remove and cover with homemade chocolate. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.