Cauliflower is one of those now famous ingredients that can be transformed into so many amazing healthy dishes like Cauliflower Alfredo, or Cauliflower Hot Wings. Transforming otherwise non-vegan items into plant-based deliciousness is really my most favorite thing to do! So, I made a new variation of them combining sriracha and sweet chilli sauce for an awesome dish that's great to serve at parties or a snack. Enjoy!
Sweet and Sriracha Cauliflower Bites [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Sweet and Sriracha Cauliflower Bites [Vegan]
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets Batter:
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Sriracha (to taste)
- Sweet Chili Sauce (to taste)
How to Prepare Sweet and Sriracha Cauliflower Bites [Vegan]
- Mix the batter ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Grab the cauliflower and coat well with the batter. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Make sure to shake off all of the excess batter before placing them or you'll get a pool of batter.
- Bake at 415 F for 15-18 minutes. Keep an eye on them! When they start to brown, they're done.
- Take the cauliflower florets out of the oven and place in a large mixing bowl. Toss with sweet chili sauce and sriracha to taste.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.