This thick, spreadable Paleo and Vegan Strawberry Raspberry Jam goes deliciously on just about anything! It’s sweet, full of flavor, and contains NO artificial ingredients. This jam is quick and easy to make, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and clean-eating!
Strawberry and Raspberry Jam [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Nut-Free, Paleo]
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon + 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place the blueberries and blackberries in a medium stainless steel, non-stick, or ceramic saucepan over medium heat for a few minutes, until they start to soften.
- Next, pour in the maple syrup and lemon juice and allow it to simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning. During this process it’s a good idea to mash the softened berries with the back on your wooden spoon to your desired consistency. I usually mash them against the side of the saucepan to make it easier.
- Thereafter, stir in the chia seeds and salt.
- Turn the heat to low and allow it to cook for an additional 5 minutes. Stir occasionally and continue to mash, if needed.
- When it’s finished, stir in the vanilla extract and remove the saucepan from the burner and let it cool. Once the jam has fully cooled, store in a mason jar, or another airtight jar/container of choice. Enjoy!
This jam will last for about 1-2 weeks in the fridge!