A refreshingly sweet and cooling strawberry gazpacho!
Strawberry Gazpacho [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup raw cane sugar
- some rubbing off an orange
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 1 teaspoon Ground ginger
- First wash the strawberries and remove the green
- Puree the sugar, ginger, cardamom, orange juice and water
- Pass through a sieve
- Put the mint sprigs and allow to cool.
- Remove the mint sprigs to serve
- Season the gazpacho if necessary
- Fill in cups, bowls or glasses