Refined sugar-free, dairy-free, and bursting with coconut and ripe strawberries these Strawberry Coconut Bliss Balls really are just that – bliss! With a dense texture and a “not-overwhelmingly” sweet taste, these bliss balls are perfect to boost your energy.
Strawberry Coconut Bliss Balls [Vegan]
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries
- 4 tablespoons date syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3 strawberries
- In the food processor, process almonds and coconut. Add date syrup, vanilla, strawberries, and process.
- Add coconut flour and process until everything is incorporated and the mixture sticks together when pressed between your fingers.
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls with your hands. Arrange on the plate.
- Slice strawberries and cut the slices into hearts using a cookie cutter.
- Top bliss balls with strawberry hearts.
- Place bliss balls in the fridge for 1 hour.