Today, I hope to brighten your day and lift your spirits with a tasty, refreshing, and pretty darn healthy treat! Strawberries and bananas are such a classic flavor combination; there is no point in trying to reinvent the wheel. It’s light and delicious; you’ll be transported to sunny skies with every spoonful. Please enjoy this sunshine in a bowl!
Strawberry Banana Sorbet [Vegan]
- ½ cup water
- 1 banana
- 10 oz about 2 rounded cups whole frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup (or sweetened to taste)
- 3 cups ice
- Allow the strawberries to thaw for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender.
- Blend starting at a slow speed, gradually increasing the speed for about 20 seconds. Stop and occasionally stir or use a tamper to help combine ingredients in the blender. Stop blending when it becomes thick and mixed together. * It is very important not to over mix to prevent melting.
- Serve immediately.
Note: Although the sorbet can be stored in the freezer it is much better made fresh. Try making a half recipe for fewer servings.