Today, I hope to brighten your day and lift your spirits with a tasty, refreshing, and pretty darn healthy treat! Strawberries and bananas are such a classic flavor combination; there is no point in trying to reinvent the wheel. It’s light and delicious; you’ll be transported to sunny skies with every spoonful. Please enjoy this sunshine in a bowl!
Strawberry Banana Sorbet [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Strawberry Banana Sorbet [Vegan]
- ½ cup water
- 1 banana
- 10 oz about 2 rounded cups whole frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup (or sweetened to taste)
- 3 cups ice
How to Prepare Strawberry Banana Sorbet [Vegan]
- Allow the strawberries to thaw for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender.
- Blend starting at a slow speed, gradually increasing the speed for about 20 seconds. Stop and occasionally stir or use a tamper to help combine ingredients in the blender. Stop blending when it becomes thick and mixed together. * It is very important not to over mix to prevent melting.
- Serve immediately.
Note: Although the sorbet can be stored in the freezer it is much better made fresh. Try making a half recipe for fewer servings.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.