This smoothie is great to sip on for breakfast or to enjoy anytime of the day. Not only does this star fruit smoothie have fruit in it but it also have some vegetables as well. You won't taste the vegetables in the smoothie so it makes a great drink if you or someone you know doesn't like to eat their vegetables but know that you need to get in a serving of veggies.
Star Fruit Delight Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 handful of kale and spinach blend
- 1 carambola (star fruit) sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 inch piece cucumber
- 1/4 beet
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
If you do not have a high-powered blender, be sure to add the greens on the bottom and pulse to combine before running the blender continuously.