This St. Patrick’s Day treat has all of the frosty, minty flavor of a McDonald’s Shamrock Shake®, yet it’s jam-packed with healthy ingredients! So good (and good for you) you could drink one every day.
St. Patty’s Day Shake [Vegan]
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 cup coconut milk (or other non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 1 large handful of baby spinach
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-5 drops peppermint essential oil to taste
- Garnish with coconut whip cream (optional)
- Combine banana, ice, spinach, vanilla, peppermint essential oil, and coconut milk in your blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with Coconut Whipped Cream, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Hayley Ryczek of Health Starts in the Kitchen (http://www.healthstartsinthekitchen.com)