Crispy, zesty, and just the right amount of spicy – these Sriracha sweet potato chips are delicious! In this recipe, sweet potato is sliced into thin rounds, doused in coconut oil, drizzled in Sriracha, and then finally baked until crispy. Make a big batch, these are gonna go fast.
Sriracha Sweet Potato Chips [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Sriracha Sweet Potato Chips [Vegan]
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, sliced into chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- A good pinch of salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
How to Prepare Sriracha Sweet Potato Chips [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place sliced sweet potatoes in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut oil and spices. Pour over sweet potato slices and toss with hands until potatoes are coated evenly.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Place slices on baking sheets. Make sure they aren’t crowded/touching.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, flip, place back in oven, and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with chopped green onion.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Sweet Potato
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.