A must-have at any party, this vegan spinach dip is just delicious. All you have to do is mix vegan cream cheese, vegan sour cream, some seasonings, and spinach to make the dip. Then, creamy, garlicky vegan spinach dip is wrapped in crescent rolls and then baked until the rolls are crispy and golden. It's so easy to make, you may as well make two. I promise it will disappear fast.
Spinach Dip Crescent Roll Ring [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put the vegan cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the vegan sour cream onto the vegan cream cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Add the onion powder and garlic powder.
- Chop 2 handfuls of fresh spinach (or add drained frozen spinach) and mix into the creamy mixture.
- Place crescent triangles overlapping each other to look like a sun or wreath and lay the creamy mixture along the middle. Wrap the dough around the mixture.
- Bake for about 18 minutes. The outside will be golden while the center will be doughy.