A must-have at any party, this vegan spinach dip is just delicious. All you have to do is mix vegan cream cheese, vegan sour cream, some seasonings, and spinach to make the dip. Then, creamy, garlicky vegan spinach dip is wrapped in crescent rolls and then baked until the rolls are crispy and golden. It's so easy to make, you may as well make two. I promise it will disappear fast.
Spinach Dip Crescent Roll Ring [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Spinach Dip Crescent Roll Ring [Vegan]
How to Prepare Spinach Dip Crescent Roll Ring [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put the vegan cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the vegan sour cream onto the vegan cream cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Add the onion powder and garlic powder.
- Chop 2 handfuls of fresh spinach (or add drained frozen spinach) and mix into the creamy mixture.
- Place crescent triangles overlapping each other to look like a sun or wreath and lay the creamy mixture along the middle. Wrap the dough around the mixture.
- Bake for about 18 minutes. The outside will be golden while the center will be doughy.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 743 | Total Carbs: 37 g | Total Fat: 59 g | Total Protein: 17 g | Total Sodium: 1337 g | Total Sugar: 3 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.