A must-have at any party, this spinach dip is just delicious. Creamy, garlicky spinach dip is wrapped in crescent rolls and then baked until the rolls are crispy and golden and the dip is warm. It's so easy to make, you may as well make two because it'll disappear fast.
Spinach Dip Crescent Roll Ring [Vegan]
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 3 ounces vegan sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 cannister vegan crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put the vegan cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the vegan sour cream onto the vegan cream cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Add the onion powder and garlic powder.
- Chop 2 handfuls of fresh spinach (or add drained frozen spinach) and mix into the creamy mixture.
- Place crescent triangles overlapping each other to look like a sun or wreath and lay the creamy mixture along the middle. Wrap the dough around the mixture.
- Bake for about 18 minutes. The outside will be golden while the center will be doughy.