A spicy Greek cuisine filled with rice and cabbage popping with flavor! This delicious bowl is simple, affordable, and nutritious dish that is great for lunch or dinner.
Spicy Cabbage Rice Bowl [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Spicy Cabbage Rice Bowl [Vegan]
- 28 1/5 ounces cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 3 1/2 ounce carrot, grated
- 4 1/4 ounce onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic, melted
- 1 cup rice
- 1/4 cup White wine
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato plants
- 3 + 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 hot peppers
- 2 1/2 cups of water
- 4 tablespoons fennel
- Salt and pepper
How to Prepare Spicy Cabbage Rice Bowl [Vegan]
- Put the 3 tablespoons oil to heat and saute the peppers for 1-2 minutes and then remove them from the pot.
- Then add the onion, garlic and carrot, sauté for 1 minute and pour the wine. When it evaporates, throw in the cabbage in the hot water and let it boil.
- When the cabbage has started to soften, add the tomato, fennel and rice. Cook on moderate heat. Add water if needed.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper and pour the remaining oil. Enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.