These cookies are packed with the goodness of chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers: the classic flavor of s'mores! Make them the next time you want the “flavor” of camping without having to go to the trouble of sleeping in the great outdoors.
S’mores Cookies (Minus the Campfire!) [Vegan]
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegan butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds, mixed with 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup vegan mini marshmallows
- 1 cup vegan graham crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix butter and both brown and granulated sugar together until well combined. Add chia and water mix, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips, marshmallows, and crushed cookies.
- Roll dough into tablespoon sized balls and place on parchment baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Chocolate Chip