The smokiness of these almonds is awesome and that they are a perfect healthy yummy snack! These are great on their own or with some picnic supplies like fruit, pesto, cheeses and wine.
Smokehouse Almonds [Vegan]
- 3 Cups Raw Almonds
- 2 1/2 Tablespoon Expeller Pressed Grapeseed Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoons Liquid Smoke
- 2 Teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 Teaspoon Coconut Flour or White Rice Flour
- Mix almonds, oil and liquid smoke making sure all the almonds are evenly coated. Mix flour and salt together and add to the almonds until the oil is absorbed into the flour.
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes, stir in 10 minutes.
- Let cool and then put in a jar and shake.
- *Shake before eating as the smoky powder falls to the bottom just like the store bought ones.