Tofu in a pastry? That's right! These smoked tofu pastries are an anytime of day meal or snack, and they are simply made using only a few ingredients.
Smoked Tofu Puff Pastry [Vegan]
- 7 ounces smoked tofu
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2-3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 sheet ready puff pastry
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Smash the smoked tofu by hand in a bowl.
- Add the tomato purée and onion, mix well with the soy sauce.
- Roll out the puff pastry and distribute the smoked tofu mixture evenly on the dough. Roll up lengthwise to create a long roll and close the free ends.
- Cut into thin slices with a knife.
- Lay out a baking sheet with baking paper and place the slices on top, bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn all slices over. Bake 15 minutes more. Ready!