Six ingredients are all you will need to blend, pour, and freeze before you are enjoying a healthy serving of vegan cheesecake that is 100 percent raw! This version has no crust and is grain and gluten-free. If you haven’t tried vegan cheesecake, I highly recommend it! This recipe is a great base to let your creativity fly and create new flavors. With healthy ingredients you can have one or two without a smidgit of guilt. I often keep healthy frozen treats around, as you never know when you may desire something sweet!
6 Ingredient Berry Cheesecake [Vegan, Raw]
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Tbsp agave (or desired syrup)
- 2 Tbsp lemon or lime – freshly squeezed
- Soak cashews for 4-6+ hours up to overnight. Drain and rinse.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until extremely smooth; I like to use the smoothie setting. Blend for about 20 seconds, scrape down sides, and blend for the full cycle, about 60 seconds.
- Pour into 6 cupcake liners, I prefer the silicone as they don’t stick. Freeze for 6-8 hours until frozen. Remove and enjoy an absolutely healthy and desirable treat. Defrost for 10 minutes for a softer treat.
Use your favorite berry! Imagine blueberry! I used blackberry. Strawberry would be equally as good. Use mixed berries or whatever fruit you desire! Top with berries, it doesn’t add an ingredient and makes it look stunning!