While the black bean burgers and the veggie kabobs get all the attention, it's the side salads, appetizers, dips, and chips that really steal the show. This super easy and totally creamy macaroni is right on the top of that list of things that will soak up the glory. Pasta is tossed with crisp vegetables like bell pepper, celery, and onion with pickles providing a tangy, salty punch that will leave everybody coming back for a second helping.
Simple Summer Macaroni Salad [Vegan]
For the Macaroni Salad:
- 1 box of noodles of your choice
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced pickles
- 1 cup corn
- 3 or 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 3 heaping tablespoons mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Optional Add-Ins:
- Snow peas
- Cook pasta. Run under cold water to cool off.
- Throw all the ingredients together and mix well.