A simple vegan salted caramel latte that’s made in the blender. This vegan latte is sweetened with dates and made creamy with cashews. It’s a nutritious and delicious cozy fall drink.
Simple Salted Caramel Latte [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Simple Salted Caramel Latte [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cup brewed coffee (see notes)
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk, low-fat
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons cashews, raw or dry roasted, unsalted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Small pinch of fine grain sea salt
How to Prepare Simple Salted Caramel Latte [Vegan]
- Prepare your coffee using your preferred method (see notes).
- Add all the ingredients, including the warm coffee, in a high-speed blender. Blend until creamy, about 30 seconds. Serve immediately.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.