This cheesecake will surely make you feel like a million bucks. Each bite will be filled with rich, dense, and tangy "cheese" filling and crumbly and buttery crust. Is your mouth watering? Let's get to it.
Simple Classic Cheesecake [Vegan]
For the Crust:
- 1 cup of vegan butter
- 1 3/4 cup of spelt flour
- 3 tablespoons soy flour
- .6 cup raw cane sugar
For the Filling:
- 2 cups soy yogurt
- 2 packs of vegan vanilla pudding powder
- 0.4 cup raw cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 drops essential lemon oil
- Preheat oven to 355°F.
- Coat the bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan with butter.
- Mix all ingredients for the crust together. Press into the bottom of the prepared springform. Make sure it is even and pressed down firmly, then refrigerate for 30 minutes while you make the filling.
- For the filling, add all ingredients into a cleaned bowl and process until smooth and combined. Remove crust from the fridge and pour the filling in carefully.
- Bake for about 1 hour. Turn off the oven and leave the cake in for 30 minutes more.
- Remove the cake from the oven and allow to cool, then refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours or overnight. About 30 minutes prior to serving, remove the cake from the refrigerator.
- Remove the springform ring, top the cheesecake with fresh strawberries, and serve.