The base of this smoothie bowl is over-ripe frozen bananas. They have the perfect sweetness and consistency. There is also silken tofu, which is low in fat and high in protein. Crushed flax seeds provide fibers and make this smoothie actually quite filling. De-oiled cacao powder is the secret ingredient that makes it chocolatey.
Silken Tofu Chocolate Smoothie Bowl [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Silken Tofu Chocolate Smoothie Bowl [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup silken tofu
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 2 tablespoons de-oiled (or raw) cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean
- 2 tablespoons crushed flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon pine nuts
- Edible flowers
How to Prepare Silken Tofu Chocolate Smoothie Bowl [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Blend frozen bananas, silken tofu, cacao powder, vanilla bean, and crushed flax seeds until very smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with banana slices, pomegranate seeds, pine nuts, and edible flowers.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 488 | Carbs: 69 g | Fat: 17 g | Protein: 21 g | Sodium: 12 mg | Sugar: 33 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.