This sheet pan tofu stir-fry recipe is an easy, all-in-one meal made with tofu, snap peas, and carrots. It’s perfect for weeknight dinners or meal prep! If desired, serve over soba noodles, rice, or quinoa.
Sheet Pan Tofu Stir-Fry [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 package of tofu, extra firm
- 3 cups carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups snap peas
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF. Line a large baking sheet (or two smaller baking sheets) with parchment.
- Drain tofu of excess water and cut into cubes about 1/2-inch squares.
- Add marinade ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Combine tofu, carrots, and snap peas in a large ziplock bag and pour in marinade. Shake well to coat everything evenly.
- Pour the tofu and veggies onto the baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, tossing halfway. Serve and enjoy!